www.aka.ms/votrepc | Sync Your Phone to Computer
www.aka.ms/votrepc: Because everyone has so many different devices, it can be hard to keep track of everything. Sync all of your files so they are easy to get to.
But if you have both an Android phone and a Windows PC, this isn’t really a problem.
With their Link to Windows and Phone Link apps, Microsoft has made it easier than ever to sync. Read on to learn how to link your Android phone to your Windows computer.
www.aka.ms.yourpc – PCs can now connect to smartphones with the help of a special app. This is one of Windows’ most important new features. But things must be done in a certain way.
The good news is that you can get a full guide on how to connect your phone to your Windows PC by using the phone app at Aka.ms/yourpc.
Microsoft made Windows, which is a graphical operating system for MS-DOS, in November of 1985. It was the first system to dominate the world’s computer market. Windows is now the most used operating system everywhere.
Can You Pair Your Android Phone with a Windows PC?
Oui, an Android phone can be linked to a Windows PC. Le Link To Windows app on some Android phones is used to do this.
Alors, the Link To Windows app on your phone connects with the Link To Windows app on your Windows computer. Le Link To Windows app should already be on your Windows computer since it is one of the most important parts of Windows.
If you use the Link to Windows and Phone Link apps to connect your phone to your Windows PC, you should be able to sync everything.
But when paired with a Windows PC, not all Android phones will work as well as they could. At the moment, only Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy phones work well when paired with a Windows PC.
Using the Link To Windows app, most other Android phones can still pair with a Windows PC, but as of this writing, they can only use some of the pairing features.
Phone Link System requirements: www.aka.ms/votrepc
The system requirements for the “Your Phone” app’s Phone Link feature are as follows:
For Windows 10 PC:
- Windows 10 April 2018 Mise à jour ou version ultérieure
- Bluetooth enabled
For Android phone:
- Android 7.0 ou plus tard
- A screen size of 720p or higher
- iPhone 7 ou plus tard
- iOS 12.0 ou plus tard
It’s important to remember that some features and functions may be different depending on the phone and version of the operating system. On the Microsoft support page at “aka.ms/yourpc,” you can find out more about the app and what it can do.
How to link your devices to pc using aka.ms/yourpc
Here are the steps to link your devices to your PC using the “Your Phone” app and the URL “aka.ms/yourpc“:
- Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, get the “Your Phone” app and put it on your Windows 10 PC. It can be bought at the Microsoft Store.
- Put the “Your Phone Companion” app on your Android phone or the “Your Phone” app on your iPhone. You can get them from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- On your Windows 10 PC, open the Your Phone app.
- Use your Microsoft account to sign in.
- Open the “Your Phone Companion” ou “Your Phone” application on your phone and sign in with the same Microsoft account.
- Follow the steps on the screen to connect your phone to your computer. You may be asked to give permission for the app to use things like text messages or photos on your phone.
- Once your devices are linked, you should be able to see your phone’s text messages, Photos, and notifications on your PC.
Note: It’s important to keep both your Windows 10 PC and your phone up-to-date to make sure they work well together and give you the best experience possible.
Si vous démarrez depuis votre PC: www.aka.ms.yourpc
If you want to use the Your Phone app from your PC, you can go to the Microsoft support page for the app at “aka.ms/yourpc.” From there, you can get the Your Phone app for your Windows 10 PC and install it. And do what it says to do to connect your phone to your computer.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to do:
- Visit “aka.ms/yourpc” to get to the Microsoft page for help with the Your Phone app.
- Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, download and install the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 computer.
- Put the Your Phone Companion app on your Android phone or the Your Phone app on your iPhone.
- On your Windows 10 computer, open the Your Phone app.
- Use your Microsoft account to sign in.
- Open the “Your Phone Companion” ou “Your Phone” app on your phone and sign in with the same Microsoft account.
- Follow the steps on the screen to connect your phone to your computer.
Once your devices are linked, you should be able to see your phone’s text messages, Photos, and notifications on your PC.
If you’re adding another Android device using aka.ms/yourpc
Follow these steps to add another Android device to your aka.ms/yourpc compte:
- Put the “Your Phone” app on your Android device.
- Open the “Your Phone” app on your Android.
- Use your Microsoft account to sign in.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to link your Android device to your Windows PC.
Once your devices are connected, you’ll be able to see photos, texts, and notifications from your phone right on your Windows PC.
Link your Android Phone to your PC using a QR code – www.aka.ms/votrepc
Follow these steps to link your Android phone to your PC with a QR Code:
- Install the Your Phone app on your Windows computer
- On your Windows PC, open the Your Phone app.
- Click the button that says “Link to Windows.”
- Open the Your Phone app on your Android phone
- Tap the button that says “Scan QR code.”
- Use the camera on your phone to scan the QR code on your Windows PC.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the linking process.
Once you’ve linked your devices, you’ll be able to see photos, texts, and notifications from your phone right on your Windows PC.
Which Android Phones Are Supported by the Link To Windows Application?
You might be wondering which Android phones work with the Link to Windows app.
If so, don’t worry about anything! Here is a list of all the devices that can be used with the Microsoft-made Link To Windows mobile app.
On the list, there are four different kinds of things.
The first is a list of devices that can use the Link To Windows mobile app and already have it installed. La plupart du temps, these are Samsung, Surface Duo, or HONOR devices with Android software version 9.0 ou plus tard.
Please keep in mind that just because the Link To Windows app isn’t already on your device doesn’t mean it doesn’t work.
The second is a list of devices that let you sync the screen of your Android phone with your Windows PC. The third is a list of devices that let you use the same apps on your Android phone and Windows PC.
The fourth is a list of devices that can use the pairing software to send and receive RCS messages. But this also depends on where you are and what kind of network your cell phone provider has.
You could also get an iOS emulator for Android and put it on your phone. Alors, connect the two devices using an app from the Apple App Store.
What If Your Phone Doesn’t Have the Link To Windows Application Pre-Installed?
First, check the software on your phone to see which version of Android it has. You should be able to install the Link To Windows mobile app on it if it has Android 7.0 or a newer version.
In the past, Microsoft had special short links that you could use to quickly find the Link To Windows app, which used to be called the Your Phone app.
Links like www.aka.ms/linkyourphone One of these was www.alias.ms/linkphone.
But as of right now, they don’t always work.
But don’t be afraid!
You can install the app by searching the Google Play Store for “Link To Windows” or by clicking on this link.
How Do You Pair Your Android Phone to Your Windows PC? – www.aka.ms/votrepc
Before you can connect your Android phone to your Windows PC, you need to set up the Phone Link programme. Then you need to set up the Link To Windows app on your phone.
This will be easier to understand if we break it up into two parts.
How Do You Set Up the Link To Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
You can now connect your Android phone to your Windows PC if you already have the Link to Windows app on your phone.
To set up the Link To Windows app on your Android phone, just do the following:
- Start the programme called “Lien vers Windows.”
- Click Hook your phone up to your computer.
- Click Continue.
- Now, you can do one of the following:
- Give the necessary permissions and settings, then click Done.
Now, you should see a message that says the pairing is done.
What Can You Do Once Your Android Phone and Windows PC Are Paired?
Once your Android phone and Windows PC are linked, you can do a number of things, depending on how many functions your phone supports.
If your phone is fully supported, you’ll be able to sync files, pictures, vidéos, contacts, messages, calls, avis, and even some apps. If you can’t find the files you saved on your Android phone, we have a guide on how to find them.
You will also be able to mirror your phone’s screen, which is a useful feature.
Conclusion – www.aka.ms/votrepc
Your Windows PC’s Phone Link app and your Android phone’s Link To Windows app should make it easy to connect the two devices.
We hope this article was useful to you.
Merci! Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur ce type d'informations, visitez Alias.ms/authapp